Senior software Engineer - Full Stack Web Development
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28292
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications include Jive, Salesforce, Coveo, AEM, Azure, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
- You will be part of a highly talented, tightly knit and enthusiastic team and will be responsible design, develop, implement, test, and support applications that are built on .NET and new age web frameworks like Node.js, Angular/React .JS. One of the main applications to be supported is the Informatica License Key Generator application that manages the licensing for Informatica products. The role and responsibilities entail:
- Develop and support the License key manager
- Develop and support tools and applications built on .NET and other new web frameworks. This would support IT Dev ops initiatives
- Collaborate and work with many internal sub teams, like Product/Project managers, R&D and customers to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Interact with business analyst, SME and Application managers to clarify requirements, manage project delivery, and obtain feedback on deliverables
- Build and support CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Jira which drive the Dev Ops strategy
- Script to automate operational processes
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience developing on .NET (ASP.NET and C#)
- At least one year on JS frameworks like node.JS, Angular.js or REACT
- Understand IIS server management
- Demonstrated ability to learn/acquire new application frameworks and languages in Web Applications Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a global team
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Knowledge in atleast one of the scripting framework – PowerShell, Perl, Python, Groovy or Bash
- Understanding of the web stack including protocols, server debugging and optimization techniques
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Quick grasp of customer requirements and the ability to translate them into technical designs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new web technologies in a dynamic environment
- SharePoint exposure will be a preferable skill
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior software Engineer - Full Stack Web Development
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN