VP WW PreSales
Location: City, US
Job Number: 28328
Position Title: VP, Sales Consulting
This individual will lead our global presales strategy and execution, reporting into the President of the company. This leader will be a change agent, accelerating our cloud first, cloud native strategy with responsibility for presales management, solutions consultants, product specialists, solutions architects, and industry consultants. This leader will be a strategic member of the sales leadership team, with a strong technical background, and a ‘lead from the front’ philosophy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead our global presales team as we accelerate our move to cloud first, cloud native, while partnering closely with sales, R&D, and marketing to communicate the value of the company's products.
- Thought leader on the functional contribution of presales in land, adopt, expand, and retain sales motion.
- Contributes to the accurate forecasting as well as demand generation, delivering regular quarterly revenue targets with aligned sales executive leadership.
- Identifies core customer requirements by segment, mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to the business requirements and prospective go-to-market strategies including marketing messages and channels; key partners by vertical; Sales messaging; and -- in conjunction with other members of the sales management team.
- Develop and drive presales career development, managing performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Accelerate our focus on the GSIs and hyperscalers, to include enablement, certifications, sales, and marketing activities for the company's products.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong background in leading presales globally, to include in depth cloud expertise.
- Demonstrated collaborative leader, setting vision and direction for the global presales team, while motivating and mentoring the team.
- Technical leader, who leads from the front with largest clients in both sales as well as with escalations.
- Adept at strategic planning through complex situations and market environments to align the organization to corporate strategy and objectives.
- Uses succession planning and knowledge of future organizational talent needs to educate, evaluate, and develop subordinate leaders.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- ≥ Undergraduate Degree
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: VP WW PreSales
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US