Data Governance Specialist Manager EMEA & LATM
Location: City, DE
Job Number: 28334
Position Title: Senior Manager, Field Sales
Informatica is currently looking for a Data Governance Sales Specialist Manager who can lead a pan-EMEA team of Data Governance Sales Specialists out of our offices in Germany.
- As the Data Governance Sales Specialist Manager, your key focus is to own the number and drive bookings. This you will do this by recruiting strong candidates and onboarding them quickly and effectively.
- You will develop and manage relationships with both our customer base, qualified prospects as well as with our key partners.
- You will also focus on partnering with the broader field leadership team in order to make sure your plan is in alignment with regional focus.
- You’ll track your progress and forecast your team activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com.
What You'll Do
- You will build a world class team of sales specialists who are experts in their field.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the success of our Governance and Compliance solutions within the EMEA and Latin America regions.
- 2+ years of proven team leadership, demonstrating that individuals in the team were successful as well as achieving the team goal.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software (Governance, risk, compliance or security experience preferred) or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CEO/CFO level for transactions in excess of $1M.
- Consistent track record of achievement in both account manager and sales leadership roles.
- Experience working with large multinational accounts
- Experience working in a matrix organization with other Overlay teams and core Account managers
- Previous Sales Methodology training, and strong references preferred
- Strong analytic skills leveraging data to drive insight into the team and making decisions accordingly which affect future success.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Strong Sales Execution – You will be responsible for the engagement of your team in the field to deliver the bookings target.
- Sales Engagement – In our key opportunities you will engage as a senior stakeholder building relationship with buyers and influencers helping to ensure that they understand the value and return of investment of our proposal.
- Consistent Pipeline building – together with your team you will be responsible for developing a pipeline plan to ensure the material is deployed productively in the field and a funnel is available to deliver the bookings target.
- Enablement – Your team will be responsible for ensuring core Field Sales Reps are updated with the latest messaging you want to take to the field. Doing this will ensure opportunities (pipeline) are identified in our existing install base.
Alternative Location(s) : Ireland or France
Community / Marketing Title: Data Governance Specialist Manager EMEA & LATM
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE