Manager -- (Web Content Management Systems )
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28343
Position Title: Manager, Information Technology
Informatica is currently looking for an IT Manager (Marketing and Web) with strong expertise to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As an IT Manager (Marketing and Web), you'll play a vital role in web planning, prioritization, execution of website initiatives, and marketing initiatives, including demand-gen and pipeline. In the role of IT Manager (Marketing and Web), you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the IT Manager (Marketing and Web), you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills. You will manage a small team and will be responsible for annual merit reviews, promotion recommendations, employee selection, mentoring and coaching (including disciplining actions if needed).
Technology You'll Use
● AEM, SDL Tridiron, Java, AngularJS, React, Marketo, Adobe Experience Mgr, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Audience Mgr, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, and Woopra
What You'll Do
- Drive delivery on mission-critical enterprise applications, which are both customer-facing applications as well as internal enterprise-facing applications
- Actively partner with Marketing and other departments to deliver business needs
- Provide functional/technical leadership and solutions for architecting, implementing, and maintaining large scale websites and web-based products
- Drive projects from inception to delivery, managing budget, timelines, and quality goals. Identify, analyze, mitigate, and proactively respond to project, financial and operational risks
- Execute delivery process so that the distributed resources can work as an effective, objective-driven and collaborative global team
- You're an advocate for change and improvement, putting in place a continuous improvement program with a focus on identifying and implementing best practices, measuring performance and drive improvements in IT systems and processes
- Partnering effectively with the IT business managers to define solution strategies and annual roadmaps; setting direction in all areas of responsibility, monitoring ongoing effectiveness, and overseeing redesign or redirection as appropriate
- Provide project management support for IT initiatives, ensuring quality and conformance to methods, policies, standards, etc.
- Proactively manage vendor relationships, contract negotiations, new vendor selection processes, renewal solutions, maintenance, and support.
- Experience managing a team
- Demonstrated experience on Web Content Management Systems like AEM (preferred), SDL Tridiron, and WebSphere
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics
- Track record of success in managing Web sites that are customer-facing applications as well as internal enterprise applications
- Strong ability to define, manage and measure Global IT delivery processes
- Strong people manager exp
What Does Success Look Like?
- You'll be a natural mentor, mentoring other teammates, while promoting a culture of fun and success
- You have a deep understanding of marketing and business processes including web-to-lead and opportunity management, and can show it
- Your leadership will help and define our Global IT delivery processes
- You'll grow with us, and take on additional platform responsibilities outside the Web and Content Management domain to include other functions like Sales
Nice to Have
- You're a natural project manager. PMP or Agile certification desirable but not required.
- Great domain understanding of using and leveraging User Analytics to implement better Search experience and Personalized user experience using tools like Omniture and Woopra
- Experience in developing and managing Web sites that are based on Fluid web development principles as well a lightweight framework like AngularJS and React
- Good understanding of agile delivery methodology
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager -- (Web Content Management Systems )
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US