Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28345
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications includes Salesforce, AEM, Lithium, Jive, Azure, AWS, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more . We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
You will be part of a highly talented, tightly knit and enthusiastic team and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting multiple web applications. The role and responsibilities entail:
- Design, develop and support customization and enhancements for multiple web applications on different platforms
- Work with project managers and customers to design, scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverable and timelines
- Interact with business analyst to clarify requirements, manage project delivery, and obtain feedback on deliverable
- Minimum 5-7 years of Experience in AEM versions 6.3 and higher with extensive knowledge of underlying concepts, frameworks and APIs
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in AEM
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing Java-based web or Enterprise applications. Strong understanding of software architecture, Design patterns and common frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate with exposure to a testing framework like Mockito or Junit
- Develop templates and components in the Adobe CQ/AEM platform using RESTful web principles
- Strong experience in converting wireframes into HTMLs and UI development with strong command on CSS with focus on responsive design and proficiency in Bootstrap and other UI frameworks and JS testing frameworks like Jasmine or Mocha
- Create, implement, manage and own AEM workflows
- Manage the Java Content Repository (JCR), Sling web framework, and Apache Felix OSGi configuration
- Optimize CQ5/AEM performance through the use of the AEM dispatcher and content delivery networks
- Familiarity with deployment on Tomcat, Apache and NodeJS servers
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and know basics of data modelling
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands and familiarity working with applications running on Linux
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a globally dispersed team
- Experience in the full SDLC product lifecycle methodologies, preferably Agile methodology like Scrum
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and then translate them into technical designs based on best practice principles
- Good problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Four-year degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, or systems engineering
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher)
- Demonstrated understanding of web content and content delivery systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Audience Manager)
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Understanding of search concepts with experience in implementing any search technology (Lucene, Solr, Elastic Search)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN