Renewals Data Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28354
Position Title: Sales Support Rep
The Renewals Management Group is an important group at Informatica as we contribute toward the revenue targets for the company as well as award winning customer satisfaction. Our job is to ensure that customers renew and buy more. We achieve this by understanding what our customers own, what they are using and what future projects they have, to ensure an expanded Informatica footprint.
The Renewals Data Analyst is responsible for assisting in the validation of all renewal opportunities from creation to close. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the design and management of queries and reports that provide licensing and usage data
- Communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the review of customer contractual maintenance renewal terms/conditions.
- Assist in documenting renewal system with support renewal calculations based on contractual renewal terms/conditions.
- Ensure the integrity of customer information maintained in renewal system.
- Assist in validating support renewal quotes 90 days in advance of expiration.
- Assist in distributing validated renewal quotes to Renewals Reps 60 days in advance of expiration.
- Assist in providing research, analysis and administrative support to in the renewal sales process.
- Assist in the preparation of customer centric spreadsheets to illustrate purchase & renewal history.
- Log & manage system enhancements to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the design and generation of queries and reports to present to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to investigate and understand data discrepancies and reporting issues.
- Experience with spreadsheet modeling and report creation.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with CRM application preferred (SFDC).
- Experience with business application software.
- Fluency in English is required.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Renewals Data Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN