Account Manager, West Strategic
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Job Number: 28362
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drive incremental license and subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. Initial focus will be on fortune 500 accounts in the Pacific Northwest. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer’s location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling the company’s products and services.
- Assigned accounts are the largest and/or the most complex in nature, where assigned quota is typically highest among the portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with the senior-most customer executive and CXO-level decision makers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager, West Strategic
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US