Global Head of User Experience
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28373
Position Title: VP, Product Development
Informatica is currently looking for a Global Head of User Experience to lead a talented and growing global UX team in Redwood City, CA.
As the Global head of User Experience, you'll drive the overall user experience across a rich portfolio of Informatica products that serve a wide range of personas - from developers to business users. In the role of Global head of User Experience, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Global head of User Experience, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You'll Use
- Collaboration tools & processes (MS teams, Confluence, Jira)
- Design tools (Sketch, InVision, Axure RP)
What You'll Do
- Lead UX initiatives across all Informatica products
- Foster organization-wide 'customer-first' design focus
- Manage, mentor, and coach a global UX team
- Define and develop measurable goals for the team
- Manage budget and allocate resources across all initiatives
- Partner with product management, engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders to deliver on the product strategy and vision built on the UX strategy
- 15+ years of UX experience, managing and building teams while delivering enterprise products and solutions.
- Bachelor's or Masters in HCI, Industrial/Visual Design, Behavioral Science, or related discipline.
- Experience successfully leading and directing a sizeable UX team
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX design best practices, trends, and emerging technologies
What Does Success Look Like?
- You'll be the design champion, and deliver the creative vision to build next-generation products and services
- You'll lead the charge in driving the evolution of a world-class design system
- Driving the UX to support Informatica's ML vision
- You're able to navigate ambiguity, can empathize with customers, and can thoughtfully persuade and secure buy-in from crucial product leaders
- You have a passion for inspiring a design-first, customer-first culture
Nice to Have
- Experience leading global teams that created high-quality enterprise and consumer software
- Strong background in Cloud platforms & applications (e.g., Azure, AWS)
- Success driving the evolution of one or more sophisticated design systems
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Executive
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Global Head of User Experience
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US