Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28374
Position Title: Senior Development Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr. Solution Architect with vast technical experience to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As a Sr. Solution Architect, you'll play a vital role in architecting, evangelizing, designing, and implementing our open Enterprise Cloud Data Management Platform and Integrations. In the role of Sr. Solution Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Solution Architect, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You'll Use
- Application API Gateways, Cloud API, Mulesoft, Salesforce, AWS
What You'll Do
- Design and deliver our platform strategy empowering customers, partners, developer community and internal developers to build robust applications and integrations on the Informatica cloud platform
- Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive the application development platform including APIs, data models, development tools and frameworks
- Develop and evangelize how internal and external stakeholders build data applications and extensions on the platform
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering leaders, peer Architects and the CTO office to shape product and technology direction and drive platform strategy
- Work with customers and partners to understand requirements and shape roadmap and implementation
- Collaborate with peer architects in evolving design, development and deployment practices and effective participation in architecture discussions and reviews on cross-functional components
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and mentoring to highly talented, diverse, distributed engineering teams
- Keep abreast of evolving technologies and development practices
- 15+ years of secure hands-on technical experience with 5 years as a development/technical solution architect
- 3+ years of experience building cloud-native applications/platforms
- Proven architecture and hands-on development experience designing and developing components and services for enterprise
- Firm grasp of API strategies and best practices
What Does Success Look Like?
- You'll be a key component to us implementing our open Enterprise Cloud Data Management Platform and Integrations
- You'll be a natural mentor, mentoring other teammates, while promoting a culture of fun and success
- Your experience in architecture will help us build open interfaces, development toolkits, and cloud platforms
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated experience building open public cloud interfaces and development tools/toolkits on the cloud
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Security and Compliance
- Experience working with partners is a plus
- Involvement and contributions to open source communities
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Architect
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US