Senior Product Manager
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu IN
Job Number: 28381
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Our Team: The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Customer 360, Product 360, Reference 360, Customer 360 Insights etc. that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data to grow revenue, improve operations, and lower costs. Join a fast growing and dynamic team that is building innovative new solutions for master data management that are at cutting edge of Cloud Native, Intelligent, and, Big Data/IOT leveraging technologies like Spark, MapReduce, Elasticsearch, Cloudera and Hortonworks Hadoop distributions, Machine Learning, natural language processing techniques. Microservices, AI/Machine Learning, NoSQL, Graph DB, etc. Informatica MDM is recognized by customers and industry analysts as the leader in master data management.
Your Opportunity: The Sr Product Manager for Master Data Management Solutions will join a team that owns the build, delivery, and success of Informatica’s Horizontal and Industry Cloud solutions. You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver world class solutions for the cloud, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand needs and preferences as well as collaborate with other talented peers to help evangelize and implement your solutions.
We are looking for a great product manager, or a person with ingredients to become a great product manager, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
- Become an Informatica MDM Cloud subject matter expert
- Work with customers, field organizations, support and other Platform PMs to capture product requirements and feedback
- Create use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development and product operations.
- Develop ecosystem partners to deliver Industry offerings that include Industry Data Models, Data as a Service, end-to-end business process, etc.
- Evangelize the product offerings in the cloud with customers, analysts, and field organizations
- Nurturing customers and securing them as references
State: Tamil Nadu
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chennai, Tamil Nadu IN