Senior Product Manager - UI/UX
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28408
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in UI design systems, UX and CX improvements to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As an Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping prioritize, define and construct a roadmap, with a specific focus on the platform customer experience (CX). There is increasing need within our enterprise to have a PM that can coordinate effectively between R&D, Engineering & our UX team to coordinate new requirements for Informatica (like white-labeling). In addition, we need someone to strategically review our plans for new CX initiatives improvements in areas like trials and user analytics. In the role of Senior Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Product Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Work with PM, UX, VX and R&D organization driving product requirements and ensuring timely release of products and solutions, managing the complete life cycle of products/features you are responsible for.
- Coordinate requirements for our new and emerging Ux design system, work on defining best practices for our product management team and coordinate key CX experiences
- Evangelize our offering with customers, prospects, assessment organizations, and partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, Sales, Technical Sales and Customer Support
- Lead the market/technology research developing deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors in the cloud space.
- Experience on CX- & UX-focused initiatives, either directly as a product designer or indirectly as a product manager
- 3+ years of experience in products, engineering or Ux of software product organizations
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
- Strong intra-personal coordination skills and ability to self-direct and self-motivate.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will use your stellar intra-personal skills to coordinate requirement definition & gathering between multiple global teams to define a platform roadmap
- You will keep an eye on our overall customer experience, including on-boarding, trials, tenants and more and work with other PMs to prioritize improvements in these areas
- You will lead new initiatives to modernize our internal design system as well as bring in and construct ROI business cases on new initiatives, such as voice of the customer and user analytics
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - UI/UX
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US