Senior Presales Consultant
Location: Rome, Roma IT
Job Number: 28428
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for an experienced Presales Consultant with experience in Data Management solutions (i.e. MDM, Data Quality, Data Integration, Cloud, etc) to join our team in Rome, Italy.
- As a Presales Consultant you will play a vital role not only with regards to revenue generation but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace.
- As a Presles Consultant, you are the front-line evangelist and direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as Trusted Advisors to solve our customers’ data problems.
What You'll Do
- You’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the functional and technical aspects of the solution to customers (directly or supporting a partner).
- Working with Account Managers and possibly other Sales Consultants, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company.
- You’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects and/or partner to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators.
- To set the stage for successful implementations you’ll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing.
- Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
- At least five years of experience in a Pre-sales consulting role or equivalent.
- Experience in Enterprise Data Management Software Solutions i.e. Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases, etc
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs (Invitations To Tenders).
- Proven experience of managing Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to read, speak and understand Italian and English fluently.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Cloud environments; specifically AWS, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Data Masking/Security, Cloud Data Management and Big Data Management ideally using Informatica products.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Presales Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rome, Roma IT