SEO Specialist / Web Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28448
Position Title: Product Specialist
The recently founded Success Portal team’s charter is to help customers Learn-Adopt-Succeed. In the product adoption driven world, it is imperative that Informatica customers leverage our products to their full capability and that’s where our team/microlearning platform comes into picture. We help them bootstrap onboarding, learning about our products, and provide a personalized experience by customizing the content recommendations, search results, etc.
Our team also overlaps with the Knowledge Base (KB) team, which is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to analyze and optimize our systems, processes, search engine etc. to ensure the highest quality of customized experience to our customers. Understanding of the workings of a support organization and content management are critical for this role.
As an integral part of the Success Portal team, you will be expected to:
- Monitor daily/monthly performance metrics to understand strategy/performance across systems/teams
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, metadata, filters, linking, dictionary/synonyms etc.
- Implement intelligent recommendations based on customer profile, product, project
- Implement SEO best practices during content creation, including NLP and provide optimization strategies to increase click rank/search relevancy
- Draft measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in customer experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in the field of web analysis
- Experience with web analysis tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Woopra
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and semantic search methodology is preferred
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Proficiency in concepts such as Web Traffic Analysis, Search Tuning, Content Adoption by customers is mandatory
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: SEO Specialist / Web Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN