Senior Credit & Collections Analyst
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28449
Position Title: Sr Credit/Collections Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Credit and Collections Analyst with experience in the Credit & Collections field to join our team in Redwood City, CA
As a Senior Credit and Collections Analyst you will be responsible for Credit analysis and collections for a set account base within the Americas. In the role of Senior Credit and Collections Analyst you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Credit and Collections Analyst you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use:
- DNB Collection Manager
- Oracle Fusion
- Microsoft Office
- DNBi Account Manager / Decision Maker
What You’ll Do
- Collections of set account base comprised of US accounts, utilizing DNB Collection Manger workflow
- Credit analysis based on Opportunity/Orders within in SFDC, and utilizing DNB decision maker tool along with credit decision knowledge
- Reconcile account to maintain cleanliness, and ensure credits/cash are applied in a timely matter
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to resolve disputes and submit credit/rebill documentation where necessary to allow timely payments
- Escalation assistance for offshore team(s) where real time connections are needed
- Minimum of 5 years Credit & Collections experience is a must
- BS degree in business/accounting preferred
- Advanced excel/reporting skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups cross-functionally and globally
- Flexible time schedule as this function requires some evening meetings and quarter end credit activities
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will utilize your collections experience to meet cash targets and contribute to the team goals for past due % and DSO, as set by management. Credit analysis will be completed timely especially during peak sales cycles with complete and accurate documentation for each decision per Informatica’s credit policy.
Nice to Have
- A candidate with experience using all 4 of our main systems (Oracle Fusion, Peoplesoft, SFDC, DNB Collection Manger / Account Manager)
- Experience with subscription software and services collections
- Month end reporting experience
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Credit & Collections Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US