iPaaS Product Specialist
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 28467
Position Title: Solutions Consultant
Our Team – Cloud Native Analytics (CNA) Group. Cloud Digital Business Development.
The Cloud Native Analytics (CNA) Product Specialist team is a fast-paced, innovative group where you’re empowered to be successful through consulting with customers in their digital transformation projects. We are an integral part of the regional APJ sales teams. Our team members have the role of being an evangelist, enabler, and trusted advisor to support our high growth and high value solutions around customers native cloud journey and connect these to the most relevant industry challenges. We engage as domain experts in strategic projects and deals to position data as a C-Level topic and support the teams to increase our value proposition and demonstrate the criticality of Informatica’ s portfolio to our customer’s success. We are committed to winning. We see integrity and reliability being as important as talent and effort.
Our Ideal Candidate: Cloud Digital Business Development
This position requires a highly skilled and experienced Product Specialist with specific experience in cloud migration and architecture, understanding the leading cloud ecosystems in the form on Azure, AWS and GCP. A background or knowledge of emerging data management areas like Big Data and ETL mappings would also be attractive to us. You possess good cloud development operations or related application product hands on experience, have worked on native cloud Implementations and/or pre-sales demonstrations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with new and existing INFA Cloud trialists with troubleshooting, installation, architecture design, network administration and handholding to assist with conversion as part of the standard full sales cycle.
- Work with other Solution Specialists within the region to define and build solutions for both existing and emerging data use cases, using products across the company's portfolio.
- Lead and pipeline management of APJ regional cloud opportunities.
- Collaborate with the on-boarding and enablement of partner sales/presales teams on clients ‘journey to the cloud’.
- Collaborate with prospect cloud customers to work on POC Scope and defining success criteria.
- Understands the business issues the solutions can affect and assists in developing the business case for the customer acquiring the company's products.
- Coordinates with the extended INFA Presales and Specialist teams to build assets which clearly articulate to the customer the business value of the company's solutions.
- Draws upon deep technical expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the customer's technical and business elements.
- At this level, the incumbent is expected to provide Product Management, and internal stakeholders input and feedback on product direction, features, and market positioning in context to current solutions developed.
- Willing to work with Partners and Customers to guide them through their Cloud Migration Journey.
- Working with the wider APAC Team and be a trusted technical advisor.
Knowledge & Skills
- Passionate about Cloud and latest industry trends.
- Holds strong experience and uses on Azure, AWS & GCP cloud ecosystems.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, business acumen and skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Advanced technical knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) : Hong Kong
Community / Marketing Title: iPaaS Product Specialist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG