Regional Director, Professional Services, ASEAN
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 28468
Position Title: Director I, IPS - Incentive
We're currently looking for a Senior Regional Manager to join our APAC Professional Services team covering our Singapore and Hong Kong practices. As an award-winning Customer Success organisation, our Professional Services team are vital in ensuring that customers adopt and realise value from their Informatica software investments.
You will be the face of Professional Services internally, to partners and our customers – working with license sales and partner managers to help our customers understand our services value proposition; how we can support and how we will make them successful. You have experience leading and selling professional services within a software company across the ASEAN region, are personable and driven, a great communicator, good under pressure and committed to providing a first-rate experience for our customers.
If this describes you and you’re based in Singapore or Hong Kong, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Informatica Professional Services sales activities driven out of our two Asia Hubs (Singapore and Hong Kong) while also ensuring the delivery practice is aligned and developing to meet our customer’s needs. You will manage and develop the services relationship with a portfolio of strategic accounts; responsible for driving new business, extensions and upsell opportunities and building commercial proposals and statements of work.
You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with our software license sales team working directly with them to meet mutual goals and more tactically be part of account bid teams, ensuring that IPS is represented and attached. You will have a strong understanding of how professional services fits within a global software company and be able to align both PS business unit and the broader organizations goals. On a day to day basis you will be on hand to answer questions about our value propositions, delivery approach and commercial terms etc. for our prospects while building a longer-term relationship with strategic accounts.
You will not need to be deeply technical, but you must have enough knowledge of business and technical data challenges, the related solutions and project approaches to understand and represent our services propositions, approaches and practices to prospects and customers.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
Managing a portfolio of customers and services opportunities, engaging with software sales teams to increase Professional Services attachment rates
- Build Professional Services ‘statements of work’ with clear scope, deliverables and required commercial arrangements
- Oversee the consulting practice working closely with the Practice Managers in each hub.
- Managed the pipeline and forecasting of key sales metrics
- Maintain a teamwork atmosphere supporting the overall culture of the company
- Staying up to date on our strategic initiatives, value propositions and Go-To-Market continuing to align relevance of the IPS value propositions
- Some regional travel to meet clients, colleagues and partners to further our business prospects
- 8+ years demonstrable experience in a Consulting practice(s)
- 3+ years selling Professional Services
- 3+ years relevant industry experience in data management
- 3+ years working for a software vendor
- Personable, team player, with good judgment and a strong communication style
- An excellent negotiator with proven business acumen
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines
What We’d Like to See (not essential)
- Familiarity with the Informatica proposition and software mix
- Understanding of the fundamentals of project/program management
- Basic local language capabilities to support HK customers
What Success looks like
- Cultivation of a balanced pipeline of business opportunity
- Consistent attainment of delivered revenue and other business targets through closed business
- Strong feedback from sales organisation on team-work, attitude and delivering upon mutually successful results
- Achievement of customer success metrics
- Practice stability, high satisfaction and tenure of consultants
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Director, Professional Services, ASEAN
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG