Product Specialist, iPaaS
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 28475
Position Title: Product Specialist
Informatica is currently looking for a Product Specialist with experience in iPaaS to join our team in the U.S.
As a Product Specialist, you will work on integration and data management problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You may be asked to build rapid prototype solutions based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services platform in solving the customer's specific challenges. You’ll also provide technical support during customer trials of the software, educating them about the capabilities in the process. You will also provide technical presales support for sales presentations, product demonstrations and proof of concepts (POC) of company products under evaluation to ensure that customers stated use cases and/or technical requirements have been successfully addressed. A team of highly experienced technical specialists will be available to assist you in more complex scenarios, as well as our Global Customer Support team, who can assist with product support issues affecting customers during evaluations.
What You’ll Do
- Support the sales organization from pre-sales systems engineering consulting activities throughout the sales process.
- You’ll work closely with the sales staff to qualify and prove opportunities primarily for Informatica Cloud Data Integration (CDI), Informatica Cloud Application Integration (CAI) and Informatica Cloud Integration Hub engagement.
- Prepare and present solutions leveraging the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Platform
- Remotely demonstrate those solutions to prospective customers.
- Respond to Customer Requests for Information on Informatica Cloud products during the sales process
- BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Experience in product applications with the ability to understand and explain related technical issues
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Database certifications a plus
- Experience in ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence highly desired
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieving a technical win is our primary goal on the Informatica Cloud iPaaS Specialist team. If working with a team of high motivated and technical colleagues sounds like the right challenge, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Nice to Have
- Advanced knowledge and application of:
- ETL and ELT concepts
- JDBC and ODBC Connectivity
- SOAP and ReST API based systems
- Service Orchestration and Process Automation
- Public Cloud Platform offerings (AWS, Azure, Google)
- SaaS based business application systems (Salesforce, Workday, Marketo, SAP, etc.)
City: San Francisco
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Specialist, iPaaS
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US