Solution Architect -- Central & West Regions
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 28483
Position Title: Principal Services Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Solution Architect with experience in the core Informatica solutions to join our team in Denver.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates who do not or will not in the future, require VISA sponsorship. (You must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Resident)
As a Solution Architect, you will work with sales staff, delivery staff, and marketing to successfully scope and position customer solutions. Primarily responsible for the identification, design, and development of technology solutions for Professional Services customer engagements. Defines client needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. Viewed by customers as a trusted technical adviser. In the role of Solution Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Solution Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Holds primary responsibility for the technical viability of a customer solution.
- Defines client needs and develops a plan and/or proposal for the technical delivery of the project.
- Accountable for technical solution design and delivery process definition.
- Partners with delivery staff, Portfolio/Delivery Managers, and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- May have routine contact with senior-most external and internal stakeholders, where executive communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- At this level, incumbents are aligned to complex engagements with strategic importance.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with at least one or two core Informatica solutions including Powercenter, EDC, Axion, and MDM.
- Must have Cloud experience.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Performance is typically evaluated based on the capture of the services engagement and/or individual utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Travel to customer sites may reach or exceed 50%, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Nice to Have
- Consulting experience or experience as an Informatica customer.
Alternative Location(s) : Texas
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect -- Central & West Regions
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US