Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28487
Position Title: Senior Product Specialist
The Knowledge Base (KB) team, is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS). The team collaborates on all levels right from creation, reviews and publishing of Knowledge Base articles. We also engage on the SEO optimization side of things and ensure that our customers get what they’re looking for within the Informatica Knowledge Base and in time. The Knowledge Base team owns the entire Knowledge Curation for the Support team globally and to a wider audience.
We’re looking for a certified KCS specialist, who proactively brings in process improvement initiatives through disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives to be able to arrive at best practices. A recognized and a certified expert responsible for bringing in a KCS culture for faster resolutions to known issues, alternatively creating space for the GCS teams to focus on complex and high-profile requests.
The candidate is also responsible for monitoring site data, drawing insights, and engaging team members and the support teams as part of their daily task of curating the Knowledge Base for better adoption and maximum consumption.
KCS is an industry best practice and methodology that maximizes success through a fundamental shift in the culture within an organization.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has excellent communication and strong project management skills.
- Is comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Is able to understand the global impact of his/her actions, meet deadlines, and take on calculative risks.
- Has the ability to collaborate with stakeholders globally.
- Has the ability to understand technical concepts, customer requirements, and translate that into measurable KPIs
- Goes above and beyond their job description to up the stakes
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: KCS Specialist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN