Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28489
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr
Our Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for driving our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for driving their business outcomes. Goal is to drive product adoption and referenceability of Informatica’s customers in turn leading to higher retention and expansion of Informatica footprint. You will also ensure high productivity and help customers derive maximum value from using Informatica’s products, solutions and services.
You will foster strong relationship with IT and Business contacts for these key accounts often at executive levels and become their trusted advisor. You will serve as customer advocate to represent their needs with Informatica’s internal entities including Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales etc. This job will warrant frequent discussions with customers, webinar presentations, periodic status reporting on recommendations on show-stopper issues, milestone achievements and ongoing value realisation. In addition to proactive customer management, you will serve as a key point-of-contact for issues that impact customer success by effectively fielding and resolving challenges during the product adoption journey.
Customer renewals are achieved by driving high adoption through initiatives designed to add business value, dissemination of best practices, fulfilling a trusted advisor role, knowledge of product capabilities and engaging resources from various departments as necessary in a timely manner. You will also work closely with renewals management to help them negotiate and drive renewals to a successful completion.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence. You must possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy. You will need to be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes should allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You will be looked upon to set an example for excellent work procedures and practices. You must be passionate about delivering high quality experience to customers, with a focus on continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales etc. to ensure Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage on-boarding process for Informatica’s customers
- Develop and execute customer success plans and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Drive periodic customer sessions and steering committee meetings to understand their environment, business needs and culture.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align the Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take proactive approach by reviewing current engagement analytics and forward planning with customers to mitigate potential risks
- Become an evangelist for all Informatica products.
- Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of customer's initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
- Design metrics and measures for determining the ROI on Informatica Products by the customer.
- Identify up-sell, growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract.
- Bring together cross function teams and stakeholder to proactively resolve customer pain points
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in a highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer support/service, professional services, consulting, account management
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients in the Enterprise Software space
- Demonstrable consultative selling skills
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage multiple customers remotely
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Informatica’s products is a plus
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc degree(or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN