Portfolio Manager - Professional Services
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 28504
Position Title: Consulting Services Account Manager I
Informatica is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our UKI Professional Services (IPS) team in Maidenhead, UK.
As an award-winning Customer Success organisation, our IPS team are vital in ensuring that customers adopt and realise value from their Informatica investment.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will be the face of IPS – working with license sales to help our customers understand our value proposition; how we can help and how we will make them successful. You are personable and driven, good under pressure and committed to providing a first-rate experience for our customers. Your role can be summarized as follows:
- Commit to delivering revenue and new bookings targets; measured on a quarterly basis.
- Supporting our delivery teams to ensure sold engagements are delivered seamlessly.
- Staying up to date on our strategic initiatives, value propositions and Go-To-Market.
What You'll Do
As a Portfolio Manager you are responsible for business development activities in the UK and Ireland. You will hold the services relationship with a portfolio of accounts; responsible for driving new business, extensions and upsell opportunities and keeping our customers Informatica experience first class.
You’ll be working directly with license sellers as part of bid teams, ensuring that IPS is represented and attached; on hand to answer questions about our propositions, delivery approach and commercial terms. You will maintain relationships with customers throughout delivery, ready to step in if you’re needed and assist with extensions, changes or clarification.
You will not need to be technical, but you must have enough conceptual knowledge in technology and data to understand and represent our propositions, approaches and practices to prospects and customers.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience in data management.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in business development activities.
- 3+ years working for a software vendor.
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- An excellent negotiator with strong business acumen.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
What Does Success looks like
- Cultivation of a balanced pipeline of business opportunity.
- Consistent attainment of delivered revenue and new business targets.
- Strong feedback from sales organisation on demeanor, attitude and results.
- Achievement of customer success metrics.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the Informatica proposition and software mix.
- Experience working in a Professional Service organisation.
- A background in project or programme management.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Portfolio Manager - Professional Services
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB