Principal Customer Success Technologist
Location: City, US
Job Number: 28505
Position Title: Principal Customer Success Technologist
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Customer Success Technologist with experience in data governance to join our team.
As a Principal Customer Success Technologist, you will serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing the technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Customer Success Managers, you'll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. In the role of Principal Customer Success Technologist, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal Customer Success Technologist you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice.
- You would also be interacting closely with our Adoption services and Professional services and have a seamless handoff for broader services engagements.
- You will also work with the Product/Engineering Teams to understand best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs.
- In this role, you'll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement.
- A college degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Pre-sales or Post-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with Data Governance: specifically, Enterprise Data Catalog and Data Privacy Management.
- Consulting experience.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You'll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you'll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Informatica solutions.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Customer Success Technologist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US