Location: City, US
Job Number: 28525
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica Professional Services is seeking an experienced consultant to join the IPS Strategic Services organization. As a Sr Consultant; You will be a trusted advisor to our customers, driving the effective utilization of the Informatica platform. You will work closely with enterprise architecture and governance teams, business line IT architects, and data management leadership to ensure our customers success.
PLEASE NOTE We are only accepting candidates who are: US Citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Resident. No VISA sponsorships for this position.
You will have experience with nformatica products (IE MDM, Data Quality, Customer 360 Insights, Data Governance, Enterprises Data Catalog (EDC) and Data Protection etc. ) You will be a gifted communicator, able to build consensus and motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project. You are a highly intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explaining them straightforwardly to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. In addition, you have the following attributes:
What You’ll Do
As a Sr Consultant; You will be a trusted advisor to our customers, driving the effective utilization of the Informatica platform. You will work closely with enterprise architecture and governance teams, business line IT architects, and data management leadership to ensure our customers success.
During a client engagement, you will be expected to:
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customer’s organization
- Fully understand the client’s project portfolio, proactively addressing emerging functional and technical requirements
- Organize and lead Informatica Platform governance meetings
- Assess current and planned utilization of the Informatica Platform
- Ensure proper configuration of the Informatica Platform
- Identify opportunities to tune and optimize the existing Platform workload
- Provide the single point of contact for resolution of technical issues
- Act as the primary interface point into Informatica’s broader technical teams to ensure the full breadth and depth of the Informatica organization is leveraged for the customer’s success
- Communicate overall client status to Informatica Professional Services management on a regular basis
- In addition, the TAM will be responsible for execution of the following client deliverables as required:
- Informatica platform architecture and Strategic roadmap
- Fit/Gap assessment of new/planned initiatives
- Velocity methodology training
- Team skills assessment and education plan
- Production operations manual template
- Automated deployment framework
- Platform upgrade plan
- Monthly capacity plan and roadmap
- Quarterly state of the platform report
- Bi-annual platform ROI analysis & report
- ICC / Lean Integration assessment and values stream mapping
- Data Governance framework, Best Practices and leading the customer through successful Data Governance Journey
- You will also be expected to work closely with colleagues in other parts of Informatica to contribute to achievement of overall revenue targets.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist Regional Managers and Directors in all aspects of customer satisfaction, lead generation, proposal delivery, and go-live events
- Build collaborative relationships with the area sales organizations to ensure their understanding of the Consultant value proposition, and to assist with effective positioning of the Consultant program to customers
- Provide pre-sales assistance at customer meetings in the concepts of ICC, Velocity, and data integration best-practices
- 10+ years industry experience
- 10+ years of experience architecting, designing, and implementing Informatica platforms and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication, and client management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud-Native applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Experience with MongoDB and CDWs such as Snowflake and Redshift is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Infrastructure Platforms such as AWS, MSFT Azure and/or GCP.
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge of PowerCenter, as well as a strong working knowledge of all Informatica products
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company
- Willingness to travel up to 75% when and where needed
Nice to Have
- Certification on one or more of these platforms is a plus.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US