Senior Risk Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28538
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Reporting to leadership in Cloud Governance, Risk, and Compliance, this position will play a critical role in Informatica’s Risk & Compliance Management. In this role, the Senior Analyst – Risk & Compliance will be challenged to drive the vision and a scalable plan for the program, which oversees Risk Management across Informatica Cloud.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Should have a good understanding of Cloud Operations & Security
- Is able to identify risks across security, operations, availability & compliance
- Maintains, updates, and improves upon the Risk Management process continuously improving the overall risk posture
- Measures & reports on agreed KPIs to measure performance
- Manages the tooling and drives continuous improvements including automation where possible
- Works cross-functionally with Informatica divisions such as Enterprise Risk Management team, Global Security Office, R&D, PM, and Operations organizations to ensure risks are identified, assessed & acted upon.
- Builds and nurtures solid working relationships with all collaborating teams
- Has a good understanding of compliance standards such as SOC 2, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc
- Can build compliance into processes and serve the organization mission of shifting compliance left
- Actively participate during the audit cycles to guide the teams in providing effective evidence for auditing
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of applicable work experience, including 1-2 years working in the areas of Risk Management, Compliance & Information Security.
- Broad knowledge of IT concepts, including Cloud hosting, encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, and applications
- Working knowledge of common security legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, FedRAMP, NIST, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.)
- Project/Program management, governance, and organizational change management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business partners and third parties
- Experience working with or leading global teams
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, GIAC, CCNA Security, CSX, or CTPRP
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Risk Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN