Sales Development Representative - Arabic Speaking
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 28563
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (Arabic speaking) with experience in sales development, located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland.
Your role as a Sales Development Representative is to identify, qualify and create highly qualified new sales opportunities by prospecting through email, social media channels and over the phone to support our field sales team in the Middle East & Africa.
In order to be successful in this sales role you will need a can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communications and have a good knowledge of the IT Software industry. You will be part of an international, hard-working, yet fun-loving team with social activities throughout the year. They’re a major reason why Informatica was voted one of the “Great Places to Work” in Ireland!
You will be targeting some of the Middle East & Africas largest Enterprises, reaching out to both existing customers and new prospects. You will be having discussions with IT as well as business decision makers at Director and C-level.
What You’ll Do
- Build a target list of customers in collaboration with the regional team to create demand.
- Communicate with key decision makers about their business challenges and addressing those challenges with the benefits of our solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, including field sales, presales and regional marketing.
- Support various sales activities both at the regional level and the corporate level.
- Past experience in sales development or Inside Sales preferred, with a proven record of achieving/exceeding pipeline generation targets.
- High energy and positive state of mind.
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness and interest.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Speak Arabic fluently and have a good command of English.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieving and surpassing your quarterly targets.
- Identifying and qualifying net new opportunities for the field team you support.
- Driving pipeline and revenue for the region.
Nice to Have
- Experience in software sales.
- Experience with SFDC, MS applications, SalesLoft & LN an advantage.
- Comfortable working with a remote team.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Development Representative - Arabic Speaking
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE