DevOps SRE Intern
Location: City, US
Job Number: 28568
Position Title: Intern
Informatica is currently looking for DevOps / SRE Intern to join our team for a 6 month internship.
Intern - DevOps / SRE Intern
Imagine yourself working for the leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Since 1993, Informatica has helped businesses unleash the power of their data. And 25 years later, we’ve risen as the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Now, armed with the solutions we provide, companies around the world are thriving, taking their businesses to new heights, fueling their innovation, even disrupting industries—intelligently. Today, data is the trusted currency that fuels digital transformation. In fact, it’s the lifeblood of our global economy.
We are looking for motivated DevOps / Site Reliability intern with Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP and Python/Powershell/GoLang or any programming language to join our Cloud Trust team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience in automation routine tasks
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Adapting to new technologies and explore new tools
- Experience on ITIL or Service Management will be added advantage
- Basic understanding on DBMS
- Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Automation of routine tasks - Python/Powershell/GoLang or any programming language
- Linux Operations
- Terraform – Infrastructure Provisioning across multiple Cloud Platform
- Cloud Native Networking - Basic understanding on Cloud networks and topologies
- Kubernetes - Manage and Monitory Kubernetes Stack across multiple Cloud Provider
- Monitoring eEnterprise Application Stack and automate the process
- DevOps Methods of Build and Application Delivery ideology
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategy
- Fast learning and adapting to new Technical venture
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps SRE Intern
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US