Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28611
Position Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst with experience in documentation, training, analytics and reporting to join our team in Austin, TX.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for document sales systems and processes for communicating and training purposes; develop, maintain, update companywide reports and dashboards. In the role of Sales Operations Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sales Operations Analyst you will partner closely with leaders and stakeholders within the sales organization to determine key performance indicators and provide reporting and metrics for analysis and tracking.
What You’ll Do
● Partner with Sales Operation Leaders, IT Development team, and third-party vendors to understand business process and best practices, curation and development of supporting documentation
● Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon the needs business unit partners
● Serve as one of the Salesforce experts to capture business requirements to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new Salesforce projects & system enhancements
● Partner with stakeholders to shape Salesforce requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
● Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure user acceptance testing (UAT) requirements are met, including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off
● Support users on various systems (Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, HG Insights, BetterWorks, and LinkedIn) and processes through documentation and training
● Provides training, guidance, and direction to sales operations staff on best practices in the utilization of reporting tools and applications
● Must have a passion for and prior experience with documenting and training
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Experience in building/troubleshooting Salesforce dashboards/reports
● Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and in a team environment
● Ability to take ownership and consistently deliver on commitments – organized with attention to detail
● Excellent Excel skills with advanced knowledge of formulas and pivot tables
● 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems; CRM (Sales and Support), CPQ, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, etc.
● Experience in data analytics to achieve data-driven conclusions and is capable of presenting findings to executive audiences
● BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
What Does Success Look Like?
• You’ll utilize your documentation experience to create, update, and maintain easily consumed training material; your training experience to educate sales in various process; your Salesforce and Excel experience to help sales get the reporting and dashboards they need.
Nice to Have
● Experience with CPQ, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo
● Experience with Tableau, MS Access, VBA
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US