Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 28621
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Systems Engineer with experience in Client Systems Engineering to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for Client Engineering & Management of Mac & Windows Platform. In the role of Systems Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Systems Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Support Informatica’s local and remote Global users with desktop, Laptop and Server HW/SW issues with the highest service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure SLAs defined for the business are met.
- Track, document and inventory of all desktop/laptop HW and SW.
- Support the implementation and usage of global standards, policies, guidelines and procedures with regards to Helpdesk and/or Deskside support.
- Provide induction training for end-users in using basic IT tools provided to assist the users at Informatica.
- Assist various business units with upgrades and enhancements needed for Informatica product certification on different systems.
- Assist management to define/modify new policies and procedures as required.
- At least 4 years of Desktop Management and/or Help-desk experience in a blended environment of Apple macOS, iOS & Microsoft technologies with Active Directory, AzureAD, Intune, O365, etc.
- BS/Diploma degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Should have worked with users from different regions in US, EMEA & APAC, should be Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Demonstrates the ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details.
- Should have interacted with all levels of users (end-users/executives).
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong knowledge of different Operating Systems like macOS, iOS, Windows OS
- Solid experience with JAMF (Building packages, policies, configuration profiles etc.)
- Solid experience with Bash, Python or PowerShell.
- Knowledge on macOS device enrollment using Apple DEP.
- Knowledge of Apple Business Manager and management of APNs and DEP certificates.
- Knowledge of Kernel extension, System extension, PPPC, plist etc.
- Knowledge on Remote management and troubleshooting tools
- Good understanding on networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP a must.
- Basic knowledge with Linux/UNIX a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation and customer service skills.
- Experience with Deskside support activities for at least 3 years in a Multinational company
- Familiarity with Agile framework and practices.
- Experience working on follow the sun support model
- Support other functions of the IT team (Datacenter, Network and Applications) as and when necessary.
- Position requires candidate to perform functions outside business hours or weekend work for application upgrades or Production/Datacenter maintenance as and when necessary.
- Position also requires the candidate to travel to remote office sites when needed and perform IT related tasks to ensure a smooth functioning of day to day activities of the remote business users.
Nice to Have
- JAMF Certifications (JAMF 200, 400)
- Cisco Certification (CCNA) – not mandatory but a plus
- ITIL foundation (V2 or V3) – not mandatory but a plus
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE