Principal Sales Consultant
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28631
Position Title: Principal Solutions Consultant
Informatica Singapore Hub Partner Technical Manager is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting Informatica's partners in India. We take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our partners understanding of customer's needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Informatica solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide our partners through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, product enablement or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to listen, ask the right questions and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective Partner Technical Manager, you have the ability to implement and execute organizational and team vision and goals and build deep trusted relationship within the account and with partners. You are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your management and teammates. If your team members or partner associates are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face.
- Represent Informatica as a technical expert/owner with our partners and be responsible for partner engagement, enablement and evangelism.
- Technical Partner management – covering planning, operationalizing, tracking of enablement, events and evangelism programs
- Respond promptly to partner questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Informatica differentiators.
- Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Serve as a technical coach to your partners and liase with other Informatica organizations
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations.
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof of Concepts.
- Build relationships, enable and work with our partners to find and realize opportunities.
- Develop technical expertise on multiple Informatica products
- Play a key role working with management to craft partner-specific strategies to drive partner success
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Quality, Cloud, MDM, Data Governance, B2B, Business Intelligence, Databases), ideally using Informatica products.
- Overall experience working with tier-1 Sis, VAD or Product Resellers of 8-10 years
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to RFP/RFI.
- Proven experience of managing Custom Demo and Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Strong technical and business awareness.
- Industry sector knowledge preferred
- Experience working with System Integrator partners, Channel VAD/VAR and MSP partners preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Sales Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN