Senior Curriculum Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28660
Position Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
Everything Informatica does begin and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
The Informatica University team plays a pivotal role in building the future of Informatica by building training contents to build and contribute significantly to success of our products by training aligning to our customer and partner’s needs. Playing a key part in assisting the product Revenue growth by building well trained customer and partner team by building strong teams to ensure their Success at all levels in Implementation our Informatica Products.
As a skilled Technical Product SME, you will have cross-industry, cross-functional and cross-domain know-how. In this role, you will support development of world class training content in Informatica Bigdata space, Cloud and other product lines that Informatica specializes in. You will be our technical front end primarily responsible for trouble shooting issues in lab environment with respect to Servers, processes, jobs, programs etc.. that are driving building world class Informatica product trainings
You will have the opportunity to work side by side with some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled Informatica Products expert with experience in several products implementing cycles in Informatica ETL, Bigdata, who can technically support content lab environment and delivering high quality Informatica Product trainings. The person should have strong domain knowledge has good communications and presentation skills and also willingness to travel and front end meet people and with strong aptitude to learn/stay informed on technology trends.
Technically proficient and have the patience and passion towards customer and other stakeholders through the capabilities of our products and solutions. Addressing technical pain points, or enabling a team on our technology, you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective SME, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
• You possess excellent customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy.
• problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
You will work closely with various stake holder, again Informatica product expertise and on a longer-term own the success in managing, building, and delivering the trainings on Informatica Products.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all aspects of developing and managing high-quality Training Materials for Informatica software including Informatica Big Data, encompassing Data Integration, Data quality, Master Data Management and other products. • Develop re-usable processes to install and configure Informatica software products and setup classroom lab environments.
A strong candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3-12 years in software product training development and delivery
- Proven ability to quickly acquire technical expertise in software products.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Data Science technologies and Big Data.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience working with Big Data Admin and user level set up
- Solid operating system platform experience, such as Windows NT4.0, Windows 2000 or UNIX.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN