Senior QA Engineer
Location: KrakÃ³w, PL
Job Number: 28662
Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr Software Engineer QA with experience in to join our team in Kraków.
As a Sr Software Engineer QA, you will be responsible for creating and performing automatic tests. In principle if we do something manually for a second time, it should have been automated long time ago 😉! You will tested functional and integration software components and audited the quality of our software. In the role of Sr Software Engineer QA, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr Software Engineer QA you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- REST based APIs testing, Java applications.
- Linux Operating System, Scripting and AWS.
- Rest assured, Java, TestNG, JMeter, Gradle, Selenium.
What You’ll Do
- Participate actively in an Agile based development / testing environment, including reviews, testcases/document reviews and planning activities.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional, design specifications including regression of current products.
- Participate actively in functional, system, stress, longevity and regression testing activities.
- Participate in production deployments at flexible hours and participate in certification.
- Design and develop test frameworks, automate tests and maintain existing internal QA tools.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve the bugs.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
- Assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in an agile environment and contribute in delivering high quality products.
- Organize own tasks and takes responsibility for progress and completion.
- At least 3 years experience in similar position.
- BE/M.Tech. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools.
- Knowledge on streaming products and Kafka.
- Experience on open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience with different test automation techniques and developing stable and efficient automation frameworks.
- Very good command of English language.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You are an experienced, highly motivated person and have keen desire to learn and implement new ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness in quality/process. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. You have passion towards quality and are a constant innovator!
Nice to Have
- Experience with testing and automating tests for IoT Domain, Cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of Docker , Chef , Devops experience is desirable.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior QA Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: KrakÃ³w, PL