Partner Sales Manager BeNeLux
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 28684
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
Informatica is currently looking for a Partner Sales Manager with experience in building, maintaining and improving our partner relationships in the BeNeLux region and will join our team in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Partner Sales Manager will work closely with the partner community to provide incremental revenue to Informatica, and enable the fulfilment of business. They will present, promote and sell the Informatica value proposition to end users and the channel. The Partner Sales Manager will also further develop and expand the partner base by onboarding new partners and develop existing partners.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Partner Sales Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Key Partners include:
At Informatica we work with SI’s such as ATOS or KPMG and regional players like Aexis, SLTN, Datacon or Viqtor Davis
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company.
- Demonstrable experience of Business Development including channel establishment, channel management and marketing.
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage Local SI’s partners and independent VARs.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience, presenting the business value aspects of the proposition.
- Experienced at identifying market opportunities with a track record of instigating go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-though.
- Fluent Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
What Does Success Look Like?
The Partner Sales Manager will be driving key business development activities with the most strategic partnerships in the region in order to effectively leverage these partnerships as a scaling mechanism for our sales force in finding new opportunities for Informatica.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager BeNeLux
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL