Director, Strategic Ecosystems
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Job Number: 28697
Position Title: Director, Domain Expert
Director, Strategic Ecosystem Solution Architecture
You will help shape the direction of how Informatica partners with the strategic ecosystems from a technical perspective. You will:
- Establish key relationships with ecosystem partners and collaborate to define and build joint solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica products and partner offering(s)
- Create technical demos that highlight how Informatica technology complements our ecosystem partners
- Enable both ecosystem and Informatica technical sellers on our joint solutions and the value that Informatica provides to our joint customers
- Evangelize the platform representing Informatica at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product Marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances and Customer Support
- Provide market/technology research to help Informatica develop a deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors
- Work collaboratively with ecosystem and platform product managers.
Our Ideal Candidate
As an integral member of the ecosystem technical team, you are charged with driving our technical go to market with our strategic ecosystem partners. Our ideal candidate:
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision with the drive to make the vision a reality with strong execution.
- Enjoys spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing customer needs and defining innovative solutions.
- Has deep technical experience and knowledge on Cloud Platforms, enterprise middleware products, and/or Big Data.
- Is effective articulating the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types –Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- Is a leader who makes things happen working collaboratively while providing leadership to various cross-functional teams within and outside the organization.
- can work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution/ product requirements
- Can build samples and demos that clearly communicate the value of the product, solution or feature.
- Speak at developer-focused events, such as tech conferences, user groups, or meetups
- Create technical content for blogs posts, tech notes, online forums and discussion groups
- Can perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your broad industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions
- Can author high-level product requirements and go to market plan including dependencies for the platform, partner product and go to market including ecosystem, channel, system integrators, field etc
- is willing to Travel (approximately 30-40% both domestic and international) for customer visits, industry conferences, supporting marketing activities at trade shows.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 15+ years in sales consulting, technology/ISV partnerships, product management, product marketing, or equivalent.
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Demonstrated success executing in a distributed/ global environment.
- Experience with developing engagement with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales Consulting, Customer Success and Partner teams
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS technologies, middleware technologies, and Big Data. Experience with data management products and technologies is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Strategic Ecosystems
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US