Partner Sales Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28699
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Partner Development Manager - Snowflake & GCP
Informatica is looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Partner Development Manager to accelerate and scale our global relationships with strategic Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s). The focus of this role will be Snowflake and GCP. This is a great opportunity to help Informatica and our partners grow our joint revenues and pipeline while driving customer success.
In this role, you will develop and grow existing and new key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. You will also develop and manage strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines to ensure the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts. This will require you to evangelize company products and joint solutions with partners. You will be responsible for driving field engagement with our partners as we scale our partnerships. It will require you to work toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliances.
Further, you will monitor our joint programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance, while monitoring competitor activity in accounts and implementing strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement. Finally, you will evaluate program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for building, planning, and managing the business plans for the assigned partner relationships, to include participation in the establishment of revenue targets/objectives.
- Drives collaboration between Informatica and partner field sales teams by identifying joint opportunities and facilitating the teams to work together
- Drives regular quarterly revenue delivery via implementation of Informatica and partner business plans.
- Collaborates with Partner Marketing, Partner Sales Operations, and Enablement for partner relationship events, seminars, and enablement activities.
- Drives Partner Enablement in order to realize Partner-autonomous business results.
- Monitors competitor activity in partners and implements strategies to maintain key partner relationships and block competitor advancement.
- Developing functional knowledge in positioning the company's suite of products and services.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Develops and maintains activity and results monitoring and reporting infrastructure in the form of dashboards and periodical reports
- Incumbents will interact with partner organization counterparts, to include senior levels within the partner organization.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of partner organizations' sales process/objectives and the how to enhance partner sales across the company's product portfolio.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in the analytics, data management and/or data warehouse industries preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US