Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28701
Position Title: Associate Consultant
We are the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to manage and maintain Informatica products for our customers. The consultant will work closely with the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty.
This position requires a skilled consultant with knowledge of Informatica PIM (Product Information Management)/P360, Active VOS, MAM and DQ(Data Quality) administration and support activities, RDBMS and/or Java experience and experience on customizations. The successful candidate will support the Informatica customer implementations. Working with or within a team, he will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partners. You take a primary point of contact role with clients and/or Informatica stakeholders. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing issues and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Analyze issues that may occur in a customer environment
- Support overall PIM, ActiveVOS, MAM, DQ environments at customer
- Develop and design new modules/enhancements
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted team player
You are responsible for making our customers successful by supporting them on administration related tasks on their environments along with supporting enhancements requested by them on their Informatica environments. You work in association with other Informatica consultants, team members in the effective use and deployment of Informatica products like Informatica P360, ActiveVOS and IDQ.
- Support Informatica upgrades and installation related areas
- Analyze, Design and Implement new modules or enhancements related to Informatica solutions
- Proactively work with the team on managing and monitoring customer environments
- Document and review requirements, services requests, enhancements, operational activities, technical and specifications changes
- Apply Informatica’ s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices during incidents, enhancements and SR’s with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles
- Provide regular reports to communicate customer environment status, both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in either or combination of Informatica P360/PIM and/or IDQ/PC
- Experience with product implementations, administration, installation and configuration and/or Hadoop integration project execution
- Knowledge of MAM (Media Asset Manager) and/or ActiveVOS/BPM required
- Experience in Web Services and API service calls
- Experience in Java, J2EE environment
- Experience in application servers and database skills
- Experience in data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
Additional skills preferred
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Experience in Informatica products automation w.r.t. monitoring systems and services
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: PIM Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN