Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28715
Position Title: Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Job Profile Summary
Generates ad hoc reports and regular canned reports for analysis activities for sales and support operations. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Builds, maintains and improves datasets, dashboards, and other end-user information portals or resources. Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. May develop sales quote tools. May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts closely with leadership on monthly reporting calendar requirements/delivery.
- Works on special projects and initiatives, using advanced data analysis, in order to drive process improvements or support senior leadership in strategic planning and decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with partners in Sales Strategy, Finance, Marketing, IT, and HR to support business initiatives.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and working with stakeholders to plan and communicate delivery commitments.
- Supports sales productivity processes such as pipeline management and forecast analysis tracking.
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging reporting tool(s).
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including developing processes for automation of updates to dashboards and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and direction to lesser scoped sales operations roles on best practices in the utilization of reporting tools and applications.
- Present data analysis findings and dashboards to stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Expert in data analytics to achieve data-driven conclusions and is fully capable of presenting findings to executive audiences.
- Translates complex technical concepts and influences business users.
- Manages competing projects and delivers against goals in a timely fashion.
- Possesses strong executive presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with advanced Excel BI functionality and languages (Power Query (M), PowerPivot (DAX) preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
- High Tech Software experience with Cloud and SaaS background preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US