Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28715
Position Title: Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Job Profile Summary
Generates ad hoc reports and regular canned reports for analysis activities for sales and support operations. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Builds, maintains and improves datasets, dashboards, and other end-user information portals or resources. Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. May develop sales quote tools. May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts closely with leadership on monthly reporting calendar requirements/delivery.
- Works on special projects and initiatives, using advanced data analysis, in order to drive process improvements or support senior leadership in strategic planning and decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with partners in Sales Strategy, Finance, Marketing, IT, and HR to support business initiatives.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and working with stakeholders to plan and communicate delivery commitments.
- Supports sales productivity processes such as pipeline management and forecast analysis tracking.
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging reporting tool(s).
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including developing processes for automation of updates to dashboards and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and direction to lesser scoped sales operations roles on best practices in the utilization of reporting tools and applications.
- Present data analysis findings and dashboards to stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Expert in data analytics to achieve data-driven conclusions and is fully capable of presenting findings to executive audiences.
- Translates complex technical concepts and influences business users.
- Manages competing projects and delivers against goals in a timely fashion.
- Possesses strong executive presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with advanced Excel BI functionality and languages (Power Query (M), PowerPivot (DAX) preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
- High Tech Software experience with Cloud and SaaS background preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US