Data Governance Domain Expert
Location: City, US
Job Number: 28720
Position Title: Domain Expert Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Domain Expert with experience in Data Governance and Privacy to join our team in the western United States.
The Data Governance and Privacy Domain Expert position is a key role for maintaining and extending Informatica’s leadership position as a solution provider in the data governance and privacy market. Our team of Data Governance and Privacy Domain Experts work with our sales teams and partners to win new business by positioning and differentiating our data governance and privacy solutions with both existing customers and organizations that are new to Informatica. Through all their activities, Data Governance and Privacy Domain Experts ensure that customers understand the unique business value that Informatica solutions provide by achieving tangible business outcomes.
As a Data Governance and Privacy Domain Expert, you will be responsible for working directly with business and technical stakeholders to understand their data governance and privacy challenges; demonstrating how customers can solve those challenges with Informatica’s solution; differentiating Informatica’s solution from competitive offerings; explaining how other Informatica customers have solved similar challenges; and creating confidence in our customer and partner ecosystem that Informatica’s approach to data governance and privacy enables digital transformation, cloud modernization, and next gen analytics. In the role of Data Governance and Privacy Domain Expert, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Data Governance and Privacy Domain Expert you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Key Clients/Customers: (For Sales, IPS, and GCS)
- Examples of customers that you may work with: Nike, Costco, Visa, Paypal, Apple, Wells Fargo, and many others
What You’ll Do
- Lead and participate in discovery calls with potential customers
- Work with account teams to craft and deliver compelling presentations about Informatica’s Data Governance and Privacy solution
- Demonstrate solution capabilities to both business and technical stakeholders
- Enable partners to evangelize Informatica’s approach to Data Governance and Privacy
- Conduct webinars, roundtables, and other activities
- At least 10 years of combined Data Governance experience as a practitioner, customer, software vendor, or consultant
- Hands-on experience with enterprise software, preferably data governance or data management software
- Extensive experience presenting to stakeholders and winning their approval and buy-in
- Confidence when interacting with a broad range of roles and seniority, from manager to C-suite and business to technical; ability to command attention from all of the above
- Willingness to travel a significant percentage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your background and skills to increase Informatica’s leadership position in the Data Governance and Privacy market by helping account teams and partners drive more business.
Nice to Have
- A public/social media presence with written pieces on Data Governance and Privacy
- Public speaking at conferences
Alternative Location(s) : Preferred Location - Western US
Community / Marketing Title: Data Governance Domain Expert
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US