Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 28722
Position Title: Software Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
As recognized leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management, we are looking to strengthen our team furthermore to stay the “Leader” also in the future. We gained our market leading position through hard work, strong focus, incredible dedication and exceptional performance – the very virtues we are looking for in new Informatica people.
Be part of our MDM Team and work in an international environment in an international Team and collaborate with the Teams in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Engage you in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Develop your career with individual trainings and personal development plans
- Build cloud-based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- As part of a team you can take over responsibility for your business application right up from the beginning
- Bring in your design decisions and work on complex development tasks
- You will work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- We use test driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
- Be engaged in talks and demos within the team, product owners and stakeholders.
- Finished software engineering study and 2+ years of experience in developing an enterprise software product
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are having excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You know the core concepts of microservices
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks, especially the Spring Framework
- You have experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high performance service backends and NoSQL databases
- You have experience using build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- As a team player you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA