Legal Operations Manager
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28729
Position Title: Manager, Legal Operations
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Operations professional in a key Legal Operations role at Informatica. Legal Operations is focused primarily on supporting the Legal Department’s processes and systems to drive efficiency and productivity. This includes maintaining existing systems, and supporting initiatives to implement or enhance existing processes and systems. The Legal Operations manager will also support the department’s professional development and knowledge/content management, and coordinate internal communications and collaboration for the global Informatica Legal department. The successful candidate must build strong relationships with the various functions in the Legal department, as well as other Informatica stakeholders.
The role will report to Chief Legal Officer and will be responsible for managing another employee.
- Supporting the legal department in a growing global software company in the midst of a business transformation.
- Supporting the legal department’s efforts to identify and implement methods or technology to improve department efficiency, performance and productivity.
- Maintaining and improving the Legal Department’s processes and platforms including knowledge management, legal billing through Legal Tracker (Serengeti), contract management system, and Board communication platform.
- Developing and implementing strategies/programs to manage expenses and performance (e.g., performance scorecard) of outside counsel and other vendors.
- Interfacing with Finance for budgeting, forecasting and monitoring actual performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the legal entity management system for subsidiary compliance and record-keeping, in coordination with Finance, Tax and outside providers.
- Implementing and managing training and professional development initiatives, including coordination of large legal team events.
- Building relationships within legal team and with key Informatica stakeholders to prioritize and resource projects appropriately.
- Supporting the legal department’s efforts to benchmark and leverage industry best practices, and implementing department metrics and reporting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in Legal Operations or legal program management. Hands on experience working on legal or operational programs/projects/processes.
- Experience with legal processes and systems mentioned above.
- Willingness to provide administrative assistance to accomplish department goals.
- Passionate about testing new ideas and innovating to drive results.
- Strong communication and influencing skills combined with demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines and manage competing priorities without impacting key requirements or stakeholder inputs.
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement based on parameters provided by CLO or specific legal functions.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 6+ years of relevant experience (including at least 3+ years in Legal Operations).
- Experience supporting VP+ level.
- Experience supporting remote workers.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Legal Operations Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US