Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28731
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Ivanti Service Manager Consultant (formally HEAT)
Provide Ivanti Service Management (Powered by HEAT) consulting expertise to its direct customers and partners.
Work directly with the customer’s key personnel to understand the business requirements and offer best practice solutions based on industry and ITIL v3 best practices.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Ivanti Service Management 201x solution to implement, migrate, customize, extend, and manage the implementation based on customer’s requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years HEAT Service Management 201x consulting experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with management and all teams involved in the operational or development process.
- Competency moving configuration changes between environments
- Strong understanding of the core IT modules on the platform (incident, change, problem, service catalog, knowledge base) and how to configure the modules based on user requirements
- Experience extending the solution to include additional modules/features/functionality
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Ivanti Service Management 201x training completion and/or certifications
- Familiarity with Ivanti’s Migration process
- Familiarity with how to build a development package
- Familiarity with other Ivanti applications
- Familiarity and working knowledge of other Service Management applications (CA Service Management, BMC Remedy, BMC Footprints, ServiceNow, etc.)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN