Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, Java
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28735
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Informatica® Master Data Management (MDM) delivers true multi-domain master data management. It empowers companies to improve operations with business-user access to consolidated and reliable business-critical data, even when it’s scattered across the enterprise. Leading organizations in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy, and other fields rely on Informatica master data management software to cut costs and drive revenue by improving operations and making more informed decisions across the enterprise.
The position offers an opportunity to work on a project that takes Informatica MDM to the Cloud. You will work with a global team of talented engineers and take a leading role in different phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, technical design and development.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, resourceful engineer with advanced problem solving skills, high degree of competency in building enterprise software products, and enjoy working in a fast-paced engineering environment. You are passionate about building a market-leading Cloud Master Data Management platform and associated applications.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for:
• Leading and driving the design and delivery for functionality
• Working closely with architects, Product Managers, Development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
• Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
• Collaborating with a geographically dispersed, cross-functional team in an agile environment
• Participate in internal/cross team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
• Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
• Participating in reviews of related components.
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and making the appropriate recommended solutions.
• Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents.
• Mentoring and providing technical guidance to other team members.
• Understanding impact of work on the feature/product/team.
• Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
• Being attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
• Ensuring high quality of all development work.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 3-6 years of enterprise software development experience with a strong technical background of complex software product development
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Experience coding in Java.
- Strong objected-oriented design skills, familiarity with design patterns
- Strong software design skills
- Cloud development and operational experience is a plus
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, Java
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN