Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 28737
Position Title: Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter, who can speak either French or German, to support Sales hiring across EMEA. You will join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
You will start your role remotely, working from home, and when the office re-opens next year, split your time between the office and working from home.
As a Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will perform a 360-degree role (i.e. sourcing, interviewing, etc) and hiring top Sales talent across EMEA. In the role of Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you must be able to juggle multiple Sales vacancies, develop strong working relationships with the business, and ultimately, hire quality talent in a timely manner. Working as the Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter you must have strong communication skills, the ability to work with a diverse range of nationalities and cultures, and lastly, be outcome-focused.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Gr8 People (ATS).
- You will support multiple Sales leaders across EMEA.
- You will work with a mix of internal customers from 1st line managers up to the VP level.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging.
What You’ll Do
- You will work on c.5 - 15 vacancies at any one time across EMEA.
- You are a data-driven Talent Acquisition Recruiter who uses data from Tableau, LinkedIn and other sources to provide insights into hiring challenges that managers might face.
- You use your salesmanship to persuade passive candidates to interview with us; influence hiring managers' thoughts; and close offers.
- You leverage the expertise of other teams - e.g. Compensation, Immigration, HR, etc - to facilitate the hiring process.
- You will think of ways to increase the diversity of the workforce and will drive those initiatives.
- Fluency in English plus either French or German.
- Worked in an in-house / talent acquisition position before.
- Experience recruiting enterprise software talent.
- Have experience recruiting Sales professionals across EMEA.
- Be curious and ask questions like, "That's great but can we do it better, faster or smarter?".
What Does Success Look Like?
- Whilst you will be measured on time-to-fill success can also be defined by....
- Figuring out ways to do things quicker, smarter and better e.g. our candidate on-boarding process no longer requires lots of "old school" paper forms.
- Fitting into the EMEA Talent Acquisition team who are really sociable, like to have fun and are passionate about diversity.
- Promotion! Current members of the EMEA TA have had the opportunity to move into more senior individual contributor roles as well as man-management.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in hiring Data Management professionals.
- Worked on Diversity, Inclusion, Equity or Belonging projects.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE