EMEA MDM Sales Specialist Manager (S)
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 28742
Position Title: Senior Manager, Field Sales
The MDM team is the most rapidly growing part of Informatica’s business. In addition to revenue the pace of platform development is significant with new product and services becoming available each quarter.
The role is to manage an EMEA-LA team of MDM Sales Specialists which is geographically spread across the region. As a requirement therefore there will be a significant amount of travel associated to the role both meeting with the team and engaging on opportunities across the region. The team is an overlay team which act as specialists to support core sales reps within regions who don’t have the depth of experience in selling MDM.
The person will report into the EMEA-LA Sales specialist manager who manages a team of sales specialist mangers and reports directly into the SVP for EMEA.
- Ultimate responsible for delivering the MDM revenue target number.
- Responsible for funnel metrics to ensure achievement of revenue number including:
o Pipeline generation plan (in co-ordination with marketing)
o Event and Webinar activity
o Account based marketing
o Qualification of leads, pipeline and opportunities
- Responsible for creating accurate forecasts on a weekly basis based upon calls with the team.
- Good relationships with AVP’s within each of the regions to ensure good co-working with the regional teams.
- Engagement in larger opportunities each quarter to ensure successful delivery within the quarter taking into account pricing proposals, competitive positioning and customer requirements. Delivering the larger transactions de-risks the delivery of the quota.
- Mentoring of team members to ensure personal growth and good performance outcomes.
- Recruitment of individuals for the team.
- Planning for future growth – locations, number of heads required, etc.
- Development of messaging and enablement content for the wider Sales organisation.
- Daily management of team members including annual leave, expenses and any disciplinary issues.
- Partner friendly – ensure the partner teams and our distributors have the right level of messaging and good quality content to ensure that indirect sales for MDM is successful.
- Successful delivery of the MDM quota every quarter.
- Pipeline generation metrics to meet or exceed required levels.
- Forecast accuracy – measured by how accurate a forecast submitted at week 6 relates to final outcome on week 12 of a quarter.
- Meeting expense requirements for team.
- Open heads filled within 60 days.
- Majority of MDM team achieve quota.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Alternative Location(s) : Other Regional Offices in EMEA
Community / Marketing Title: EMEA MDM Sales Specialist Manager (S)
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR