Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28751
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica is currently looking for a Consultant with experience in Informatica Data Quality to join our Professional Services team in Bangalore
As a Consultant you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customer’s data integration projects. The Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica Data Quality implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Architect data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Provide technical leadership to other Informatica consultants and/or customer/partner resources
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 4 to 5 years of experience with Data Quality and Data Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica Data Quality.
- Data Profiling
- Data cleansing and Data Standardization
- Address Doctor Configuration
- Match and Consolidation
- Exception Data Management
- Reference Data Management
- Good experience in Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge on IDQ Integration with other Informatica Products (PowerCenter, Axon, EDC)
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
What Does Success look Like?
- Adapt to customer’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Nice to Have
- Informatica Axon
- Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
- Informatica certification in Data Quality
- Familiarity with Informatica Identity Resolution
- Familiarity with any other Data Quality tools (QualityStage, Trillium, FirstLogic etc.)
- Consulting skills
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN