Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 28763
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Data Management solutions to join our team in Maidenhead, UK.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a strategically aware data specialist who will travel, evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ experience on our technology solutions.
In the role of Senior Consultant, you will be working either independently or with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partner consultants. You will be a primary and critical point of contact for clients.
Working as the Senior Consultant you will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to influence, consult and deliver strategy and implementations.
Technology You’ll Use
- Data Management solutions.
- Linux / UNIX.
- Scripting languages.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for the client’s success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica suite of products.
- You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team.
- You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations.
- You will use your excellent communication skills and technical problem-solving knowledge to handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products.
- A consultant used to working with multiple customers in data management programmes (5+ years).
- Proficient in Linux, and capable in different programming and scripting languages.
- Experienced in data analysis, data integration and/or data governance.
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadline
- Proficient at communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB