Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 28764
Position Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Architect with experience in Cloud Data Management, Cloud Ecosystems, Data Integration, Data Governance and Data Quality to join our team in EMEA - Germany or France preferred.
As a Principal Architect, you will be responsible for pre-sales support on Strategic Accounts, defining architectural blueprints and best practices for Informatica solutions and delivery of bespoke customer workshops across the EMEA region. In the role of Principal Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Principal Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and a broad understanding of technology.
Technology You’ll Use
- AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to strategic opportunities by defining and building architectural solutions to address existing and emerging use cases, using products across the full Informatica platform.
- Collaborate with account teams, presales and other principal / solution architects to qualify, discover opportunities, influence and develop the account strategy including competitive threats, technical threats and alternatives.
- Proactively provide Product Management, Product Marketing, and internal stakeholders input and feedback on product direction, features, and market positioning in context to current solutions developed.
- Draw upon domain expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the customer's architectural and technical elements required to solve their business problems and provide mentorship and enablement to others to do the same.
- Work with Presales and Product Specialists to deliver customer validation workshops and maturity assessments, providing the necessary leadership, co-ordination and hands-on skills required to build and demonstrate the required parts of the Informatica platform, effectively communicating the key differentiators, and confirming Informatica’s technical viability for the opportunity.
- Compose and publish external facing whitepapers, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts and webzine articles for technical/industry publications.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Broad expertise of the Informatica platform, with deep knowledge of multiple products and knowledge of how to apply the platform to deliver valid and successful solution architectures.
- You’re confident and are comfortable with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Proven technical knowledge of deployment of both Cloud and on-premise software solutions and architectures including – but not limited to – Data Warehousing, Databases, Big Data, Streaming, Data Governance, DevOps, Data Virtualisation, Business Intelligence, Application Integration and Microservices.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is required.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You’ll become a recognized as a spokesperson who actively seeks opportunities for speaking engagements at conferences, partner.
- You’ll grow into a natural leader, mentoring others on the Informatica platform, solution building, consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR