MDM Sales Specialist
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 28773
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with sales account managers, pre-sales consultants, Partner Sales staff, and professional services colleagues in the expansion of sales within existing and/or new accounts, while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Navigates a complex, enterprise sales environment to understand customer needs and promote/develop competitive business propositions for their specialist area of the company's product portfolio.
- Uses account planning and management skills to address customer needs timely and with competitive solutions.
- Follow up on leads generated by business development, inside sales, marketing and partners and qualify the funnel of opportunities, as well as create new pipeline via prospecting efforts.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and regular quarterly revenue delivery for specialist product area.
- Communicates company news/product updates to existing customers and prospects
- Identifies and defines use cases for Informatica products.
- Coordinates through initial launch of use cases on Informatica platforms.
- Effectively address Client satisfaction and issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each Client.
- Manage the onboarding process for new select Informatica Clients.
- At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling the company’s products and services, with deep expertise in their specialization.
- Assigned opportunities/engagements are typically the largest and of the most complex and strategic nature, where attributed expected revenue retirement would be among the highest of the sales specialist roles.
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with the senior-most customer executive and CXO level decision makers.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) : Texas or Central USA.
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Sales Specialist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US