Manager, GCS Cloud Ops
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu IN
Job Number: 28782
Position Title: Manager, Technical Support
Technical Support Manager – Cloud Ops
Informatica® is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team being Globally Rated outstanding by TSIA prides in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. Join us to be a part of a team who are passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Manager for our Cloud Operations support team using the latest cutting-edge technologies like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and continue our tradition of success. You will supervise world class engineers to deliver customer-centric technical support with close collaboration between R&D and Solution architects. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
- Be a part of world class enterprise support team owning Cloud/Hosted support for Informatica’s Master Data Management, Data Quality and Product 360.
- Recruit top talent and manage large teams of high performing engineers.
- Draw objectives and development plans for all direct reports for continued improvements and levels of expertise.
- Define and track direct reports’ objectives, goals, KPIs/metrics including customer surveys, response times and documentation tasks.
- Maintain relations and collaborate across departments and Business Units including Pre-sales, R&D and Customer Success teams.
- Manage and own customer escalations. Closely track their milestones ensuring the issues are addressed.
- Coordinate with team members and customers to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Strong experience managing enterprise support teams.
- A skilled collaborator and complex problem solver with experience managing. relationships through customer escalations.
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on our customers.
- Track record of collaborating with both technical, non-technical teams as well as customers.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task with competing demands for resources.
- Ability to handle complex situations with perseverance and professionalism
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing technical support team of 8+ employees
- 8+ years’ hands-on technical experience working on enterprise class software
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Experience managing teams with ITIL responsibility strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience of Cloud platforms/infrastructure. AWS/Azure preferred.
- Experience in handling critical customer escalations
- Experience in PaaS or SaaS is preferred
State: Tamil Nadu
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, GCS Cloud Ops
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chennai, Tamil Nadu IN