Principal Product Advisor
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 28783
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development of strategic Sales Go-To-Market strategy for sales segment(s) or region.
- Refine and enhance sales segment strategy in collaboration with the business units, regionally or globally.
- Identifies volume and strategic customers. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Research, analyze, and provide strategic advice to clarify, plan, and monitor the growth of bookings/revenues and market share.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, and the Business Units to analyze competitive data on a real time basis to inform decisions within the competitive space and drive a multi-channel Sales strategy that informs the business on future trends and channel mix decisions, as well as resource investment.
- Partakes in the development of a Competitive Intelligence center of excellence to measure and track existing and emerging trends and/or competitors across the company’s business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Analytical expertise with the ability to interpret disparate information to transform it into actionable business strategy.
- Broad experience with building and executing forecast and execution models based on business intelligence.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Product Advisor
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US