Account Executive, Federal
Location: Reston, Virginia US
Job Number: 28787
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for an Account Executive, Federal with experience in the DOD Health Agency to join our team.
As an Account Executive, Federal, you will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drives incremental license and subscription revenue. This Account Manager, Federal develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. The Account Manager, Federal effectively collaborates with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance, and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for new customer acquisition through direct prospecting methods.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for 8-10 strategic accounts, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to Department of Defense objectives and mission requirements.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Expert level knowledge of Defense Health Agency and experience navigating c-level relationships, programmatic pursuits, and intimate knowledge of the procurement process.
- Must have past success covering Defense Health Agency and knowledge of mission critical initiatives and programs.
- Must have key executive level relationships within Defense Health Agency.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience covering Defense Health Agency
What Does Success Look Like?
- Seen as an advisor to high level leadership and influencers within Defense Health Agency
- Mastery on how Informatica technology supports their mission and the practical application of it.
- Deep understanding of current DHA mission critical programs and the part Informatica plays in it.
- Able to articulate the short and long term opportunity for Informatica to internal stakeholders.
- Able to drive and garner support from all functional areas of the company to deliver on Defense Health Agency expectations.
- Consistency with quarterly and annual revenue contribution and forecasting.
Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Past military experience is preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive, Federal
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Reston, Virginia US